Monday, October 11, 2010

so i daydream of being ran over
i imagine the tires on my back
the pressure
but the calm

then i sleep
and i dream of your two sides
sandwiching me
surrounded by love and suppressed hate

so i look to my left
smile
to my right
i die

the things i hate the most
are the most welcoming
they haunt me
yet i chase them back

i dont understand simple logic anymore
there's always another complication
another
you dont understand

i do understand
i'm right here doing it
i've been climbing uphill since i can remember
and you're just floating in the breeze

careless
maybe i should be
but i am a stresser
she does deserve the best

its electric in the air
i swear i can feel it tingle in my viens
confussed and frustrated
i dont know how else to put it,
but its like learning how to crawl