Sunday, November 22, 2009

dumbass.


dumbass.

I should have let them take you. You call me crying and shaking in your skin, and I make the cops stop pounding on your door. I tell them, no, don't take him, he's changed, he's not the person they say he is. So the case is dropped. And what do you do? Call me threatening to take my child, calling me a fucking narc and saying I ran my mouth. Baby, if I wanted you in cuffs, you'd never see the sun again. And do you think I really would have tried to save your ass if I was the one narcing you out? I didn't have to call the cops, you've got plenty of friends that are good for that. Oh, and it wasn't the greatest idea to leave a voicemail saying that the cop told you it was me and that you're after me now. I think you enjoy the drama and maybe even want to get caught. I should have let them take your sorry ass. My daughter and everyone else would have been alot safer with you off the streets. But I'm sure it won't be long before one of your buddies drives the knife all the way in. I'm sorry, I didn't have the heart to take your life away. But You've lost Greg. Your family. Your home. Your friends. Your job. And I'm the one who's fucked? Yeah. Okay