Sunday, November 22, 2009

fuck

Dec 2, 2009

fuck.

Fuck you and your insecurites, I never wanted to be here anyways. I am a host for your diesese, a breeder, a seeder, a virus. Fuck me for wanting to live my own life. Fuck all the things I wanted to be. I'm dropping everything, and catering to you because you needed me. Fuck seeing what else the world has to offer, I'm stuck here with sympathy. I'm waiting at your becking call to hold that tissue when you sneeze. I guess you needed an angel, so I guess that's why god sent me. Although no one appreciates angels, except for as a mantlepiece. So I'll be the secret in your closet, your wonderful fantasy. And I'll be your forever an I'll be here for always, until you no longer need me. Then I'll seek out the next soul that lands on my doorstep, faded and in need. And laugh at myself for caring. Fuck me for being me.




If you think this is written for you, forget it. It means nothing.